The Detailing Detectives Loyalty scheme is all about providing you with a little thank you for your commitment to us.
Once registered to the scheme you will receive stamps for work carried out on your vehicle.
Terms and Conditions of our loyalty scheme are below
Loyalty Scheme Terms
- The Detailing Detectives Ltd loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by The Detailing Detectives Ltd
- The stamps allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder noted on the loyalty card. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account.
Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem stamps.
Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the Loyalty Scheme Terms. The scheme is only intended for personal use. Stamps cannot be collected for use by a business.
- The Detailing Detectives Ltd do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner or third party.
- Should a Loyalty card be lost or stolen The Detailing Detectives Ltd will not replace any lost stamps collected.
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate, if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme.
- We may modify the Terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time.
- Loyalty Cards are valid for one year from the first stamp collected.
These terms are valid from 1st November 2016.
How do I collect and redeem Stamps?
- You will be automatically registered in the loyalty scheme when you first purchase a qualifying service.
- You will be awarded one stamp per qualifying service provided on your vehicle/s. This can be altered at our discretion.
- Stamps will not be given for any purchases, which are provided at discount or as part of a special organisation rate.
- Stamps may be collected on Special offers if advertised as such.
- Stamps can only be collected on a SuperWash package or higher and can not be collected on a Basic or Basic Wash Plus Package.
- Stamps can not be redeemed or collected on Detailing Products purchased through The Detailing Detectives Ltd.
- Loyalty Stamp rewards can only be redeemable by the customer noted on the Loyalty card.
- Loyalty Scheme Stamps can only be redeemable as follows
- - 3 Stamps £5 off on your next service
- - 6 Stamps, £5 off your next service
- - 8 stamps entitles you to a free SuperWash on your next booking.